IT departments face a constant influx of new challenges, from acquisition and merging of business units and new regulatory requirements to shorter product lifecycle and increasing competition. But their ability to respond efficiently is often limited by technical workloads, subject expertise and budget-related restrictions, causing delays and implementation shortfalls. Not being able to appropriately address these challenges can stunt growth for the business and dramatically impact the bottom line. That’s why many companies are looking for an IT Managed Services partner that can provide cost savings while delivering value and driving innovation and transformation for the IT team
IT infrastructure supports business and production processes in companies or organizations. In the case of evolving communications and procedural workflows as well as the introduction of new technologies, the support team has to adjust the IT infrastructure flexibly to meet the needs of the time.
With Managed Services from Avows, you can create the right conditions to reduce the burden on your central IT infrastructure. Professional and highly certified IT specialists will take over responsibility for the support of parts of or your entire IT infrastructure. Concentrate on your core business! With Managed Services, you can take advantage of full cost control and cost transparency at the highest level of quality for support by defined services.
- Engagement Processes
- SLA Management Onshore / Offshore
- Delivery Model
- S/W or H/W Licensing
- Resource Management
- Application inventory and Ownership
- Business Process and Application Knowledge
- Transfer and Retention
- Application Currency
Testing & Automation
- End to End testing center of excellence – automated and/or manual
- Integrated Testing
- Defect Management
- Infrastructure Support (Servers, Voice, Data, Printing)
- Manage environments hosted onsite or in cloud
- Onsite and remote support options
- Shared Services support for HR, Procurement and Finance
- Staffing and Recruiting
- Services – W2, 1099, Corp AP, AR, Credit Mgmt., Travel Management.