QRECTOR LEARNING SYSTEM
Avows’ intellectual item banking software, QRECTOR, in available in SaaS model on cloud or on-premise. The product helps learning institutions and examination units to:
- Create rigorous question bank
- Create exams templates and exams
- Assign quizzes, test and major exams to students
- Online and offline sitting for exam
- Equipped with result analysis to identify student strengths and deficiencies
- Create tailor-made exams using analysis results.
- Create lesson material
- Conduct live audio/video training via integrated Skype
- Mobile support to take exams and lessons from Smartphones and Tablets such as iPhone, iPad, and all Android based devices.
Key Product Strengths
- Students, Teachers and Schools can build their own rigorous question, exams, and lesson bank for different grades & severity levels.
- Supports creation of questions & lessons in multiple languages.
- Questions & Lessons can include mathematical and scientific expressions, images, audio, and video snippets.
- Questions can be of types single option, multiple options, fill-in the blanks, match the following, comprehensive, and subjective.
- Assign questions to multiple subjects, topics, grades, levels, Bloom’s taxonomy, standards, and related questions.
- Lessons can contain rich text, images, audio, video and review questions.
- Integration with Skype to facilitate live teaching through chat, audio/video calls and screen sharing.
- Define Exam templates to create mock exams dynamically.
- Access to System database containing vast repository of questions and exams.
Benefits to the Institution
- SaaS model implies zero investment on infrastructure to run the software.
- Create and deliver exams, lessons, training to registered students via the internet.
- Provide a tool for students to practice and assess their knowledge at the convenience of their home.
Accelerate students learning
- Access vast list of system/institution exams and lessons from any computer or mobile device from anywhere.
Single destination for all academic, competitive and job training exams throughout the career.